- Referrals Truth or Lie – Are Customers Best Source of Referrals? - January 27, 2020
- Top 10 Tips to Grow your Business by Referral - December 18, 2019
- What is Marketing Automation & Why Your Business Needs It? - December 18, 2019
When you listen to this episode you will learn:
- The top 4 things that every sales professional or entrepreneur should know about updating their LinkedIn Profile for effective social selling
- How you can “spice up” the Contact Info section with “calls to action” to draw prospects into a warm relationship
- The ingredients of the “secret sauce” for engaging your connections for effective social selling
- The best way to position oneself as an influencer or thought leader
- LinkedIn Free or Premium? Why?
- The key features of Sales Navigator that you will benefit from when using LinkedIn for better prospecting and social selling
67% of prospects will check your profile out on LinkedIn before they decide to engage with you.LinkedIn
Connect with Angela on LinkedIn! https://www.linkedin.com/in/angeladunz/
Download The Ultimate Guide to LinkedIn Profiles for Sales Professionals https://hubs.ly/H0fbwkv0
Follow Vengresso’s Social Selling Podcast – https://vengreso.com/podcast (one of my favorites!)
Set up a 30-minute Initial Consultation https://vengreso.com/our-team/angela-dunz
When you connect with Angela on LinkedIn personalize your request and let her know that you heard her on the Get More Business Show and what you liked best about this episode!
Angela Dunz is the Introvert’s guide to LinkedIn. Now with Vengreso, the leader in Digital Sales Training, she has been working for 6+ years as a LinkedIn Consultant, Trainer, Strategist Social Media Manager, and MBA Grad. As the Director of Training & Coaching, her sweet spot is helping you find and establish your personal brand, which increases trust, earning potential and opportunity. She built her business working with small business owners and is now also coaching the world’s top sales professionals.
In her spare time, Angela is a hiker, writer, gardener, and NFL and Green Bay Packer fan. Her site “Around the NFL” page on FB is approaching 2000 followers. Angela has climbed Devil’s Tower and was a rock climbing guide for 8 years. She is also the author of the upcoming book, Conversations with Skunks.